I don’t know if I’m irritable lately or what, but I’ve been noticing a number of pet peeves. Here they are.
- When people tailgate in the middle of lots of traffic. You’re not going to get them to speed up when there are ten cars in front of them. I realized this one the other day watching the guy next to me drive a foot off the bumper of the lady in front of him.
- Mysterious stains on my dress shirts. There’s nothing on them when they go into the washer, then I go to iron them after the dryer and there are stains that look like oil. I’ve thrown away four dress shirts in the last three months.
- Loud breathing on exercise equipment. I know you’re working hard, but if you’re breathing so loud I need ear plugs then you’re trying to draw attention to yourself.
- When people won’t get in line in traffic. (Okay, I’ve done this one, so I guess I annoy myself.) It just screams, “I am more important than all the people I’m passing and cutting off!
- People who fill up their water bottle or water cup with soda. This one happened at Costco last week. If you need the corn syrup liquid that bad shell out the 59 cents plus tax!
What are yours?